Friday, June 22, 2007

Moving On...

It's that time again, when one contract ends and another begins. I'm never able to wrap up all the loose ends that I'd like to.

Yet it's a bit renewing, helping one project through RTM and SP1, then picking up and beginning fresh on something totally different with a completely different set of people. It's interesting how from one project to the next people vary so much. It's like they're wired differently. :)

Aside from the pleasure of meeting and working with new people, I also enjoyed this view from my desk in recent months. (Sorry about the cell phone picture quality.) Can you find the Space Needle?

The view from my desk

If experience is any indication my desk at my next assignment will likely face a beige wall in building 41 instead of downtown Seattle. But it involves some pretty cool software. Oh, well, you take the good with the bad. :)

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: